Monday, July 6, 2015

Student Spotlight : Phillip Prince

Phillip Prince
"I am a biology major with a concentration in secondary education, and I was awarded a scholarship for the 2014-2015 academic year. Your giving is not only an investment to the university, but also, an investment in students like me."

"The scholarship has had a great impact in my academic career. I was able to purchase additional study materials and software that helped me with my studies. I started the semester strong, and I will continue to be diligent, consistent and patient in my study time as well as with my organizational responsibilities (SSUGAE, and Collegiate 100)."

"Being a scholarship recipient from my University is a beacon of hope for me and other students, which will allow us to continue to excel and pursue our career goals. I am extremely grateful for the Alumni and the work that they do, and I am honored to be a scholarship recipient."

Phillip attributes the scholarship he received, and the opportunities it afforded him, to getting one step closer to his dream of pursuing a Doctorate in Dental Medicine.